Behavioral Health & Well-Being: the Cornerstones of Business Continuity During the COVID-19 Crisis
Presented by mBARC with Corporate Health
Join us on Tuesday, May 12 at 10:30 EST for an informative webinar lead by with experts in behavioral health, pandemic response and business continuity.
Target Audience: Directors of health, safety and HR with multinational companies with “sheltering in country” employees around the world.
Overview: An important new webinar on the human and business impacts of COVID-19, and a new model on maintaining business continuity via strategic, proactive and continuous behavioral/mental health intervention and ongoing communications to keep workforces informed, engaged and productive.
Why it Matters: Reports have been pouring in locations around the globe attesting to the uncertainty and anxiety employees are experiencing, which are often heightened by the lack of clear direction and support from senior management.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a new category of critical incident requiring time-tested crisis management methodologies and new behavioral/mental health approaches – from the nature of the services provided to how they’re delivered and supported across today’s increasingly decentralized workforce.
What it Covers:
- Delivering stress management training and specialized clinical services for a remote workforce (for employees and management).
- Business Continuity: a communications strategy to connect leadership with remote workforce; supporting employees making the difficult transition from the structure/familiarity of a main office to the isolation and assorted behavioral/psychological challenges of a home office; keeping employees and their families informed.
- Sandra Turner, PhD: Behavioral healthcare consultant, Partner Ernst & Young
- Sally Lipscomb, RN: Consultant on EAP and the Human Factor in Pandemic Planning for Fortune 50 companies
- Helen Ross, PhD: Owner/Founder of HR Squared, International HR Experience with Fortune 500 companies.
- Alexander Shtoulman, MD: General Director, Corporate Health
- Charles Epstein: Co-founder, mBARC (moderator)
Established in 2008, Corporate Health, LLC was the first Russian provider of Employee Assistance Program and other workplace services. They currently service more than 250 organizations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belorussia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia, thirty of which are among the Fortune Global 500. For more, visit www.corphealth.ru.
Confirm Your Attendance
Seats are filling up fast!
“Uncertainty breeds anxiety, which can breed panic, which can breed foolish and unhelpful behavior.”
Dr. Charles Ericsson, leading authority on infectious diseases and mBARC advisor