Behavioral Health & Well-Being: the Cornerstones of Business Continuity During the COVID-19 Crisis
Presented by mBARC in Association with Corporate Health
An informative webinar lead by experts in behavioral health, pandemic response and business continuity, recorded on Thursday, May 21. To download, fill out the form on the right.
Target Audience: Directors of health, safety and HR with multinational companies with “sheltering in country” employees across Russia and around the world.
Overview: An important new webinar on the human and business impacts of COVID-19, and a new model on maintaining business continuity via strategic, proactive and continuous behavioral/mental health intervention and ongoing communications to keep workforces informed, engaged and productive.
Why it Matters: Reports have been pouring in from Russia and locations around the globe attesting to the uncertainty and anxiety employees are experiencing, which are often heightened by the lack of clear direction and support from senior management.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a new category of critical incident requiring an updated EAP model combining time-tested crisis management methodologies with new behavioral/mental health approaches – from the nature of the services provided to how they’re delivered and supported across today’s increasingly decentralized workforce.
What it Covers:
- COVID’s impact on employees and management; behavioral self-help strategies; creating a culture of caring.
- Business Continuity: strategies to connect leadership with remote workforce; supporting employees making the difficult transition from the structure/familiarity of the main office to the isolation and assorted behavioral/psychological challenges of a home office.
- Employee wellness as a bottom-line tool as essential to daily business operations as your ERP or HCM system.
- Sandra Turner, PhD: Behavioral healthcare consultant, formerly EY (Ernst & Young) Americas Director, EY Assist – Total Rewards.
- Greg DeLapp: CEO: Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA). HR and business continuity. companies
- Alexander Shtoulman, MD: General Director, Corporate Health
- Charles Epstein: Co-founder, mBARC (moderator)
Established in 2008, Corporate Health, LLC was the first Russian provider of Employee Assistance Program and other workplace services. They currently service more than 250 organizations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belorussia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia, thirty of which are among the Fortune Global 500. For more, visit www.corphealth.ru.
Download the Recorded Webinar
An information, communications and business continuity support program to help companies with employees around the world safely and successfully navigate the COVID-19 pandemic – and beyond. mBARC’s partnership with Corporate Health LLC makes program available across Russia.